Thursday, September 18, 2008

Is it possible??

It is with great sadness I announce today that........................

My baby girl, the little bittie one, is eating cereal. Not just the applesauce and cereal flakes, but real live cheerios. I'm sad. I just couldn't resist her cuteness asking for something. She smacks her lips and pleads with her eyes when you eat. I had given her applesauce and a few other soft things, but was really trying to not admit she was ready for the older baby stuff. Welll.......... I had to and SHE LOVED IT! Of course. I seen her following her big brother around, who had some dry fruit loops and watching him. She managed to get one he dropped and boy did she go to town. So... My 7 1/2 month baby, is doing just exactly what she should be doing, breaking her mama's heart and growing up!!

If I could put tears on here I would!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey, Nikki here. I guess we need to do a lot of catching up on so many years gone by. I had to call and ask my mom for your maiden name. It seems like forever ago since we have been to MI