Friday, February 15, 2008

At home with baby photos

I know, i've been home for 5 whole days and haven't put anymore photos up here. I've been planning on it, really. I've just been a little busy, to busy according to my doctor. Having 4 kids is tough on your body, and it takes longer for it to recover, imagine that LOL. But as promised, here are more pictures.

When Abigail was born, she weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz, when she left the hospital she weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. It's not unusual for them to loose a few ounces after birth. Well I weighed her on Wed. and she was 7 lbs. 14 oz. she gained more than a pound since she came home LOL. She's filling out her wrinkles and already grew out of her tiniest clothes. She actually fits into newborn clothes a week after birth. My other kids didn't yet. I know she started out bigger too.

Enjoy some more photos.



2/10/08 3 days old, at home with Mom




2/11/08 4 days old



2/15/08 8 days old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure looks like her big sister! :)