Monday, January 26, 2015

Home Sweet Home

I thought I would share some photos of our abode!!  We bought an old travel trailer for our adventure with plans to upgrade into something bigger in the next few months.  We were able tkget it a few months before actually moving so we had time to fix it up and make it feel like home.

The girls stay in the bunks inside and the boys have the tent.

The first campground we stopped at, small lots, no trees, great people, a beautiful lake view and we seen our first alligator there!


Our second and current location, beautiful woods, walking paths, nature and empty.  We are usually the only ones in the campground besides the owners.
The boys room with a view

Inside
I have a pretty handy hubby, who made changes to help add storage, fix and strengthen what was necessary and still make it feel like home.  The curtains were a treasure my sister found at goodwill, a shower curtain and valance set that I made to fit our windows.

No comments: