Friday, October 31, 2014

Scones, Gluten-free

I love converting recipes, especially easy ones!!  So, since I am Gluten-Free, here is one of them...

I used a favorite scone recipe off of the Pampered Chef website.... Added chocolate chips, and used GF Flour and oats


The recipe calls for 1 1/2 c of flour, I used up the rest of my bag of GF Rice flour Blend and King Arthur GF Flour Blend to make 1 1/2c. 

1c of GF Oatmeal
1/4c brown sugar
2 t B powder
1/4 t salt
1/2 c marg
1/2c -ish Chocolate chips
1/2c. Milk

I am allergic to cinnamon so I leave that out but I am sure that would taste very good in there as well! 

The possibilities are endless, raisins, craisins, various baking chips, top with icing.  We have tried many variations and love them all!!!

Have fun.. Try something new..  

Here is the same recipe with regular flours:


No comments: