Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chronicles of a Pregnant Mom Jan. 30,2008

Well we made it this far, what's a few more days? I'm only a week away from my due date, so I'm not "early" anymore. I am in the early stages of labor however. So I've been having alot of contractions, and the low back ache and the nausea, and then my feet and hands swell up. I know if I went and walked I would help the real labor to kick in, but I don't want that yet. My other kids I was walking, let me tell you. So this is kinda new for me. Usually I'm having the kid by now.

So still no baby, and it's still good. I know, I'm crazy. Most ppl are trying to get the baby out, not keep them in and this point. But it's what I gotta do right now. I think we'll make it though, I'm not worried, I have faith that it will all work out just fine. However it does, we'll all be fine.

I will post as soon as I can after she's born.

Oh and for you enjoy "warm" weather, come visit, it's only 6 degrees here today. Windchill in the negative teens again. I think it was a record setting day for school closings.

Jen

No comments: